Sometimes being a gluten-free vegan makes me feel like I’m no fun. I can’t eat out most places in New Orleans and often I turn down tasty treats prepared by my friends. When I start preaching about factory farms and the meat-industrial complex I’m not exactly the life of the party. But guess what? Being VGF is actually really fun! This blog is about a few things that give me joy: vegan gluten-free cooking and dancing around my kitchen.
- YAAAAY! I finally have a new vlog post! Check it out! youtu.be/L5thrlTQO4A 4 years ago
- @teganandsara: i made a vegan cooking music video to your fabulous new song!! youtu.be/L5thrlTQO4A #teganandsara #vgfk 4 years ago
- @KitLIX already have both! 4 years ago
- Standing room only at rethink premiere! #rethinklunch 5 years ago
- clark peters sighting on frenchmen! #thewire #treme 5 years ago