Ingredients: rice paper wrappers, vermicelli noodles, firm tofu, salt, vegetable oil, red pepper, purple cabbage, cucumber, fresh mint
1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
2. Boil vermicelli noodles for 3 minutes. Then drain and place aside in a bowl.
3. Cut tofu into small pieces. Place on a baking sheet with salt and vegetable oil. Bake for 1 hour. Work on the rest of the prep while tofu is baking, then remove and place on a small plate. Tofu will be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
4. Slice cucumber and red pepper into thin strips. Grate purple cucumber with a grater. Chop mint. Place vegetables on a large plate.
5. Boil water and pour into a shallow bowl.
6. Soften spring roll wrappers by placing in boiling water. Be careful not to burn your fingers!
7. Place soft spring roll wrapper on a plate. Fill with any combination of your ingredients: veggies, mint, tofu, rice noodles.
8. Wrap like a burrito.