Ingredients: 1 cup peanut butter, 1 1/2 cups gluten-free baking mix, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, fruit flavored jam (I used homemade blueberry sauce in the video), pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add peanut butter, vegetable oil and vanilla.
4. Mix well to form a big ball of dough.
5. Form dough into small disks (vary size based on how large you want your cookies to be) and place on a baking sheet. Make an intentation in the dough with your finger.
6. Spoon jam into the intentation to put the “jelly” in “peanut butter and jelly”
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool before devouring.