Ingredients: Firm Tofu, Carrots, Green Pepper, Veganaise (Vegan Mayo), Salt, Turmeric
1. Press tofu. Do this by wrapping in paper towel, then wrapping in a dish towel. Place a few books on top to press out moisture.
2. Peel and finely chop carrots and pepper. Place carrots in a large bowl.
3. Unwrap tofu and chop into large pieces. Crumble pieces by squeezing in your fist into the bowl. Use your hands to mix the tofu in with the carrots and peppers.
4. Mix in enough veganaise to get a nice creamy texture.
5. Add turmeric and salt to taste. The turmeric turns the tofu a bright yellow color to resemble egg salad. Mix well.